Monday, December 28, 2009

My Precious Marcus was 26 Weeks Along on Christmas Day!


I am a tad late on posting my weekly blog on the progress of my Little Bugaboo!

Marcus was 26 weeks along on Christmas Day!

He got two gifts from his Nana and Papa:



A beautifully made (handmade) Sock Monkey and the cutest little outfit!  I will save the outfit picture for next week's blog post!




Marcus is growing and kicking like crazy...You can now see him kick and move around in his Momma's tummy!

What a sight and treat it is to witness.  I just love and adore him so much already!

His Momma bought him the cutest little outfit for him to come home in and he is going to be wrapped in the blanket my Mam-ma (grandmother) made for his Daddy to come home in!!  I am sooooo excited!!



Here is the little furniture Nana and Papa bought him....Can't wait for it to arrive...His Daddy is painting his nursery today!!




How your baby's growing:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other.

He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat.

He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds (just over 21 ounces) and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.

Marucs' progress this week from www.BabyCenter.com:


A little note from Marcus..."My parents can be a little silly sometimes!  Look at them on Christmas Day!"




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I got a comment from you and came by to check out your blog. You're not a dog! Ha ha. Your blog is really nice. I'll have my mother recommend it to some of her human friends. Mom and I are excited about Marcus's arrival. Meanwhile, kick little guy, kick! Make your presence known :)
    Best of luck,
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL No...But my current grandbabies, Lily and Paco, are Chihuahuas!! I hope we can still be friends even though I am not a dog ;o)

    ReplyDelete