Monday, January 11, 2010

My little Bugaboo, Marcus Was 28 Weeks Along on Friday!


Hey guys.....

Sorry I am soooo late with my weekly update on Marcus.

I have been so busy lately and with the addition of Clayton and Chloe to our family, time got away from me. I feel like a bad, bad, Nana for neglecting Marcus this past week.




Here is the baby's progress according to Baby Center.com:


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes.

With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



At quick look at his progress courtsey of Baby Center.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment