Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grandbaby Marcus was 32 Weeks Along Yesterday, Friday!!

Time is flying for sure.  I cannot believe my Little Bugaboo will be here in less than two months!  I have found some of the cutest little outfits for him.  Jackie and I went baby clothes shopping two weekends ago and found some great things!  I debated on showing the outfits now but have decided to wait until he is actually wearing them....Stay tuned!!

How is it possible to absolutely LOVE and ADORE a tiny creature that you have never seen, never touched, never cuddled?  I have watched my love for Marcus grow constantly...It just amazes me.  I have loved and treasured Jackie for over nine years and the feelings I feel when I see and hug her now are unbelievable.  Mommiehood suites her so well and she is just a treasure to have.  She is the perfect daughter to give us our first grandchild.  We still like Garrett, too!! 

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large Jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.


The little one's progress ~ Curtesy of Babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment