Monday, June 28, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Hey guys....

I am so sorry for neglecting our Soapies Blog.  I have no real excuses but I am going to admit that I have been, tremendously, busy since Baby Marcus was born...My first Grandchild.  He is the cutest, most well-behaved, scrumptious little man ever!  My Clayton and Chloe adore their new nephew and love to watch over him!

On the business front...Soapies is evolving and growing like a weed.  We are adding new products, we purchased the Simple Soothing Collection of Fragrance Oils, we hare having a BLAST teaching our Classes, we have restructured our warehouse and its layout and sadly, I am losing my very best friend and trusted assistant, Jaymie at the end of summer...She is moving to Nevada.  I am missing her already.  She will still work with me long distance on several fronts but will not be here on a day-to-day basis.  I hope I can manage without her.

On the family front....My kids are precious and doing well.  We have Sunday Family Dinner or Sunday Funday most every week!  We always meet here at the Family Home and have a great time.  The girls, Jackie and Jessica, get spoiled by Daddy and sometimes they, and my sons, do all the cooking and grilling so that us oldies can relax.

I really miss blogging and I promise to be better at it for you all!

Here are some of the new products we now have for you at Soapies...

Soapies Simple Labler ~ Soapies .15cc, 1.00cc and 1.25cc Mini Scoops ~ Butter and Oils Spade ~ Simple~Soapies Fragrance Collection (more to come!)

Come visit us as we will be unveiling a long-awaited SURPRISE for you all on our site!!  Make sure you catch is on Twitter and FaceBook as well...We share Specials and host Contests!!

Until next time....

Toodles,

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment