Sunday, February 10, 2013

Help me make bail - I'm an MDA Jailbird!


Help me make bail - I'm an MDA Jailbird!

Believe it or not, I'm going to jail and I need your help. While it's not a real jail, it's even more important as I'm raising bail to help children and adults with muscle disease in my community who are supported by the vital work of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). I might not be able to rely on good behavior to get out so that's why I need your help - I need you to donate to my bail! Just click on the donation button to make a secure donation - I know that together we'll Make a Muscle and Make a Difference in the fight against muscle disease.

I am doing this for all children but especially for my 19 year old cousin, Michael David Huber - Columbus, Indiana - Who lives his life to the fullest, has an AMAZING dad, my Uncle David and his Life Partner Aunt Lynn, and many loving family members who think the world of him.....Especially my dad, Rex Huber.
In Honor of Michael David Huber
Please donate as much or as little as you can....Every $1 counts and my goal is to send 3 children to camp for a week at the cost of $800 per child.

To Donate and Help me make bail - http://www2.mda.org/goto/Soapies

Thank you in advance,

Kelley (Huber) Perea-Shafer

Soapies Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment